- Anger Management class–Tuesdays
- Don’t Waste Your Anger!
- Credentials and Benefits of The Anger Management Institute Training Certification
- Breaking Out of Anger!
- Controlling the Rage Within
- What’s Good About Anger? is unique…
- Can’t Let Go of Anger
- Why Do People Get Angry?
- What services can I provide and can I start my own Anger Management Business?
- How You Can Become Certified to Provide Anger Management Services and Treatment
Category Archives: Forgiveness
Listen to this new podcast by Pastor Ray Pritchard: Envy, Anger and Forgiveness! For more resources visit www.whatsgoodaboutanger.com Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC, CAMS-IV CounselCare Connection, P.C. – Anger Management Institute 2000 Spring Road, Suite 603 – Oak Brook, IL 60523 … Continue reading
The Anger-Trust Connection by Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC How can you rebuild trust when you are angry with someone? Is there any hope? What needs to happen to break the cycle of anger and distrust? Here are some insights … Continue reading
by Pastor Ray Pritchard (May 12, 2009) By refusing to forgive, you block off the channel of God’s blessing in your life. Although there is freedom in Christ, the unforgiving Christian knows nothing about it. Download the podcast: Unless You … Continue reading
Question: I have a depressed feeling for years now. It started when I was young around 6. My dad left my mom to live with someone I have hated. My brother who is 3 years older than me kept bullying me … Continue reading
It seems that anger has gotten a bad rap in the Christian community. Most Christians have difficulty expressing anger and frustration without feeling guilty and preachers connote anger with sin. We know that anger was expressed in the Bible by … Continue reading
Recently a client talked about how angry she is at God. God must be causing the depression and trials in her life. “He’s sovereign, isn’t He?” This kind of question presupposes that since God is sovereign – He must be … Continue reading
Question: A while ago I cut somebody off in traffic and this person was upset. This person pulled up beside me at the next traffic light and I apologized but this person wasn’t having it. They started swearing and threatening … Continue reading
1. Here’s the latest Quick Tips for Managing Anger podcast: Anger, Forgiveness and Consequences. This episode tackles the question: Does Forgiveness = no Consequences? And- does forgiveness mean that relationships should stay the same? 2. Also, Dr. Ray Pritchard appeared on the … Continue reading