“This morning I woke up thinking about the dangers of speaking when you are angry. Yesterday I chatted with a friend in Nashville who said that he had been meditating on Proverbs 11:17, “Your kindness will reward you, but your cruelty will destroy you” (NLT). Some Bible passages need explanation; others, like this verse, speak for themselves. And that set me to thinking about Proverbs 15:1, which says, “A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare” (NLT). We’ve all tried it both ways, haven’t we? And we’ve learned the hard way about harsh words stirring up anger.So why shouldn’t we speak when we are angry?….” Read the rest of this important blog post by: Ray Pritchard » 7 Reasons Not to Speak When You Are Angry »
- What’s Good About Anger? is unique…
- Serious Problem with Anger
- Breaking Out of Anger….
- Anger at Work…. May 18, 2018
- Strategies for Successful Relationships… 5/1/18
- Anger Flare-ups!
- Anger and Guilt
- How to Defuse Hostile People…
- Defusing Anger & Rage…..
- Credentials and Benefits of The Anger Management Institute Training Certification