“This morning I woke up thinking about the dangers of speaking when you are angry. Yesterday I chatted with a friend in Nashville who said that he had been meditating on Proverbs 11:17, “Your kindness will reward you, but your cruelty will destroy you” (NLT). Some Bible passages need explanation; others, like this verse, speak for themselves. And that set me to thinking about Proverbs 15:1, which says, “A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare” (NLT). We’ve all tried it both ways, haven’t we? And we’ve learned the hard way about harsh words stirring up anger.So why shouldn’t we speak when we are angry?….” Read the rest of this important blog post by: Ray Pritchard » 7 Reasons Not to Speak When You Are Angry »
- Anger Management class–Tuesdays
- Don’t Waste Your Anger!
- Credentials and Benefits of The Anger Management Institute Training Certification
- Breaking Out of Anger!
- Controlling the Rage Within
- What’s Good About Anger? is unique…
- Can’t Let Go of Anger
- Why Do People Get Angry?
- What services can I provide and can I start my own Anger Management Business?
- How You Can Become Certified to Provide Anger Management Services and Treatment